Personal injury law deals with injuries to a person’s body or mind, and the legal rights and responsibilities that arise from that injury. The term “personal injury” is used to differentiate between harms suffered by a person, and damages to property.
You should hire Burkhart and Burkhart for your personal injury case. We are experienced in handling many types of personal injury cases. Whether it is a fender bender or a serious car accident, a trip on a sidewalk or a traumatic brain injury, when you hire us to handle your personal injury case, you are in good hands. You can be confident in Burkhart and Burkhart because we strive diligently to maximize recovery for our clients, and we do things the right way.
More Personal Injury Information
- Common types of personal injury cases
- Elements of negligence
- How can you afford an attorney?
- How do you know if you have a personal injury case?
- Lawsuits involving minors
- Respondeat superior
- Stages of a personal injury case
- Steps to take to help your case
- Types of damages in personal injury cases
- Why you should hire Burkhart and Burkhart for your personal injury case