Why You Should Hire Burkhart and Burkhart for Your Personal Injury Case
When you are injured due the negligence of another, you should not have to suffer the financial burden. You should be compensated by the individual or company for any suffering or losses you may have endured. However, obtaining the compensation you deserve is not a simple matter, so it is a good idea to hire a quality law firm to help you.
It is very important to choose the right lawyer for your personal injury case because:
- These cases can be very complex, involving lengthy investigations and detailed research.You need an effective, accomplished attorney who is skilled at turning over every stone and building a strong case.
- Insurance companies know who the good lawyers are. When a law firm builds a reputation for never taking a case to a jury, insurance companies know that they can low-ball their settlement offers. These “settlement mills” are a bum deal for injured persons. Jeff and Andrea Burkhart are not afraid of the courtroom. We are experienced trial attorneys and have the confidence and skills to persuade juries effectively.
- Many personal injury cases settle for far less than they are worth simply because the injured person’s attorney failed to analyze the facts and circumstances thoroughly and apply those facts to the law to maximize the available remedies. Burkhart and Burkhart has a thorough understanding of the details of personal injury law. You can be confident that we will consider every applicable legal theory in order to maximize your recovery.
This is what our attorneys can do for you to make this process as easy as possible:
- We will give you peace of mind. We can do the work for you. We will investigate the accident, interview witnesses, and obtain medical records as needed. We will gather the proof you need for your case.
- We will talk to the insurance company. Talking to the insurance company on your own can be intimidating. You may be pressured to settle for an amount that is far less than you deserve and they may hold what you say against you. Always speak to an attorney before accepting an offer from an insurance company. We have the knowledge and experience to speak to them on your behalf to negotiate a fair settlement for you.
- We will fight to get you every last penny you deserve. We are fully prepared to go to trial if the insurance company is not willing to negotiate a fair settlement. We are not afraid of the courtroom, and we have the confidence and skills to persuade jurors effectively.
- You will receive excellent service from honest attorneys. The greatest asset to any personal injury attorney is honesty. We embrace the truth and use it to our advantage to obtain the best results for our clients. With the truth on our side, the insurance companies know we mean business.
- We provide personalized service. Because we are a small, friendly firm, our attorneys will give your case the time and attention it deserves. We believe that every client deserves dedicated attorneys who are understanding, compassionate, and who will fight every step of the way to get you what you deserve.
- We have a different approach. We take the time to listen to each client’s unique situation and get to know each client on a personal level. We are here to navigate you through this complicated process.