DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Kelby J. Derenick
Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Kelby graduated from the University of Washington and received his Juris Doctorate degree from Gonzaga University School of Law in Spokane. While at Gonzaga, he served as an Associate Editor on the Gonzaga Law Review. Kelby’s practice focuses mainly on real estate litigation and transactions.
Legal Assistant/Office Manager
Donelda grew up in Walla Walla and graduated from Walla Walla University. She has decades of experience helping lawyers provide legal solutions to clients, particularly in the areas of real estate litigation, financial services litigation, TEDRA actions, and guardianships.
Diana Coronado Wheeler
Diana Coronado Wheeler
Diana grew up in Walla Walla and graduated from Walla Walla Community College. She has decades of experience helping lawyers provide legal solutions to clients, particularly in the areas of estate planning, probate, and trust administration.
Kassi was raised in Walla Walla and graduated from Walla Walla High School. She is a United States Navy Veteran, who served onboard the USS Mobile Bay CG-53 as a computer and network technician. She also served as a legal assistant, specializing in naturalization and immigration.
A FIRM FOUNDATION
Our firm is grounded in Eastern Washington, and grounded in the law. Lawyers have been practicing from our address in Walla Walla for decades, including such notable names as:
- Andrea Burkhart, who served the Walla Walla community for several years.
- Herbert H. Freise, who opened the firm in 1954 and served three terms in the Washington State Senate, from 1957-69.
- Hon. John W. Lohrmann, who now sits on the bench in Walla Walla County Superior Court.
- Carol Jean Thompson, a preeminent estate planning attorney who is now enjoying a well-earned retirement.
- Hon. M. Scott Wolfram, who now sits on the bench in Walla Walla County Superior Court.
- Hon. Jerry Votendahl, who retired after serving on the bench in Walla Walla County District Court.
- Delaine Swenson, a Fulbright scholar who is now a professor of law at the Catholic University of Lublin in Poland.
- Charles Snyder, who served Walla Walla for decades.
We accept clients throughout Washington State, and routinely travel to represent our clients’ interests in the Tri-Cities, Spokane, Seattle, and Bellevue. We also represent dozens of individual and institutional investors throughout Washington and California.